Thursday, April 29, 2010

Changes coming soon ... I hope

I am amazed. I knew it had been a long time since I had updated this blog, but I forgot how long it had been. And it had been almost as long since I had even read what my last update was.

I'm trying to develop new resolve in my life. I am going to move to New York to pursue an acting career. It's immensely overwhelming! I have so many things to do. I figure that my to-do list falls into four main categories:

1. Financial (getting out of debt, lining up sources of income in New York, etc.)
2. Health/fitness (being healthy both mentally and physically is important)
3. Moving (getting our house in condition to sell, actually selling it, finding a new place to live)
4. Career development (headshots, monologues, lessons/classes, etc.)

Whew!

And maybe I'll get a new/different blog, too. I'm not sure.

One thing in every blog post remains constant: I want an acting career more than anything else.

It's time.

No comments: