Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Inspiration!

I have been putting myself in a good mental place by reviewing these thoughts and these thoughts and similar words of wisdom from acting/auditioning books, etc.

Then I thought how nice it would be to compile all those healthy productive thoughts in one place. (My own words and interpretations, though, not other people's work.) And then I thought how nice it would be to "illustrate" them with nice lettering and decorative borders. It can be in two formats: a small, portable book to look through as needed and art pieces to hang on a wall or put near a mirror.

This is a great way to combine my love of acting and my art. First I plan to do this for myself. Then, assuming the results are as good as I hope, I can sell books/prints. It would be perfect for so many actors.

No comments: